Laser Guidance AGV
Zalpha Series Laser Guidance AGV – Standard Size Model
Zalpha Series Laser Guidance AGV is a cost-effective, user-friendly and flexible mobile robot used to transport goods in various kind of industry. The robot is using Lidar to navigate around and is easy to be set up, programmed and implemented. There are various types of size and payload can be chosen to fit in different application.
Model Selection from Zalpha-TS-S:
Zalpha-TS-S consists of 3 different payload model:
- Zalpha-TS-S-01 | 100kg Payload
- Zalpha-TS-S-03 | 300kg Payload
- Zalpha-TS-S-05 | 500kg Payload
Please refer to the specification for more details.
Uniqueness at a glance:
- Laser Guidance navigation method (Natural feature navigation) allows AGV to maneuver around without any physical guide in the environment
- L-shape design enables the operator to access the interface panel (800mm from ground) easily.
- Short body length (750mm) allows minimum space consumed during travelling and turning.
- Differential Drive method allows flexibility in moving forward, reverse, curve turn and rotate turn.
- Flexible pairing with different kind of payload handler (or top module) for various applications.
- Flexible integration with other devices and system.
- Easy and user-friendly in setup and programming.
Payload & Performance
|Navigation||Laser Guidance / Natural Feature (TS)|
|Travelling direction||Forward, Reverse, 90/180 degree rotate|
|Drive method||Differential Drive|
|Turning radius||degree||Zero (0)|
|Motor type||Industrial Servo Motor with Close Loop Drive|
|Height (From ground)
Poles (Adjustable): 1700-2000
|Battery type||LiFePO4 Battery, 25.6V 65Ah|
|User interface||7 Inch Capacitive Touchscreen and push buttons|
|Wi-Fi frequency supported||GHz||2.4 / 5|
|Additional I/O for customization||8 Inputs & 8 Outputs|
|Operating system||NavWiz Software (Linux Based)|
|Operation mode||Standalone / Fleet Management System (FMS)|
|5m Adjustable range Laser scanner||unit||1|
|External safety input||unit||1|
|Safety indicators||Color LED Lighting,
|Castor wheel number||unit||2|
|Castor wheel size||mm||75|
|Drive wheel number||unit||2|
|Drive wheel size||mm||150|